Perfect Reporting and analysis with OneStream
(Reading time 5 minutes)
Eliminate data and decision silos with perfect reporting and analysis from OneStream. Unify your financial and operational data for greater performance and value. Provide the right information in the right format at the right time to different audiences.
Quickly capture, map and load millions of rows of daily or weekly data from multiple sources such as ERP, CRM, HCM, DW without third-party tools and data replication.
OneStream’s security and governance capabilities can be applied to all finance department and business unit users in a flexible, unified data model.
Enable finance and business unit partners with self-service reporting, visualizations, and ad hoc analysis tools to accelerate reporting and decision making.
Main features | OneStream XF
1. integration of Excel
The Excel add-in and embedded spreadsheet templates are the ultimate solution for ad-hoc analysis and reporting. Excel’s powerful ad hoc analytics let you drag and drop and pivot to find an answer to any question in seconds.
- Your financial models in Excel® retain their formulas and formatting even after an update.
- Benefit from different cube views, quick views and data retrievals in the same Excel® spreadsheet.
- Use online and Excel® applications for dynamic drill-across and drill-down.
2. interactive dashboards
The interactive self-service dashboards give executives, managers, and business users the ability to change variables and bring their data to life – giving them the insights they need to make faster, better decisions.
- Bring together key financial and also operational metrics by combining tables, charts, graphs, and other visualizations.
- Identify business trends at a glance and get to the root cause, down to the transaction or document level if needed.
- With data collection forms built into the solution and the ability to see the impact of changes to models, plans and forecasts in real time, the numbers become actionable insights.
3. analytical blend
- Bring together financial, operational, and transactional data into a single dashboard for presentation and analysis.
- Finance maintains a “regulated” source of truth for data from business unit managers and executives.
- Eliminate data latency and replicate financial data for analysis. Retain all the security, intelligence, workflow, governance, and audit trails built into OneStream.
4. Microsoft Office Blend
- Combine reports, charts, and data from OneStream with content from Microsoft Office® for visually attractive reports.
- Parameterization of documents, reports, charts and report books allows data to be updated instantly as needed.
- Create and distribute reports using the report shipping solution available on OneStream MarketPlace™.
5. productive reporting
- The powerful report creation and formatting tool is easy to use for all business users.
- Enable reports with high data quality, actuals, budgets, and detailed plans in a single report.
- Over 100 report templates include drill-down, audit, process log, security analysis, certification status, and process controls.
6. guided reporting
- Access a comprehensive library of templates with preformatted row or column sets.
- Use charts, tables, reports, and grids to break down each dimension.
- Instantly export the reports you run as Excel®, PDF or any other standard format.
OneStream XF - Lösungen entdecken
Bitte füllen Sie das folgende Anmeldeformular aus und wir werden uns in Kürze mit Ihnen in Verbindung setzen!
Other solutions in the field:
Financial Statements & Consolidation
Make financial close and consolidation complexities manageable with OneStream and deliver fast and valid insights to internal and external stakeholders.
Disrupt the end-of-month reporting routine using OneStream. Convert daily and weekly indicators from various data sources into valuable insights that propel performance.
Reporting and Analyse
Consolidate your financial and operational data with OneStream for enhanced performance and worth. Deliver pertinent data in the appropriate format to diverse audiences when they need it.
Financial Data Quality
With OneStream CPM, integrate and validate data from multiple sources and make confident decisions based on accurate financial and operational results.
Master complexity and ensure the integrity of your financial results with OneStream by reconciling account reconciliations to financial statement reporting.
Merge transaction data from multiple sources with OneStream and quickly reconcile differences to speed account reconciliation and financial close.
Ensure compliance with IFRS, US GAAP and other local regulatory requirements while reducing your company’s compliance costs with OneStream.
Say goodbye to spreadsheets and stand-alone solutions and automate your tax provisions and tax calculations with OneStream.
Overcome the complexity of sustainability (ESG) reporting with OneStream by unifying it with financial reporting. Provide quick insights to internal and external stakeholders. Replace Excel® spreadsheets and ESG reporting standalone solution with a modern, unified platform.
Financial Planning & Analysis
Planning, budgeting and forecasts
Align intelligently with OneStream. Advanced planning and analysis (xP&A) across sales, marketing, supply chain and FP&A with flexibility and control. Work together with data-driven insights and signals to drive continuous planning and performance management across the enterprise on a unified, intelligent platform.
Break the month-end reporting cycle with OneStream by turning daily and weekly operational signals from multiple data sources into actionable insights to drive performance.
Reporting und Analyse
Unify your financial and operational data for greater performance and value with OneStream. Provide the right information in the right format at the right time to different audiences.
With OneStream XF, model and develop workforce plans using drivers and dynamic calculations to forecast the cost of new hires and changes in compensation, benefits, taxes, travel, and other related expenses.
Optimize capital asset planning and related depreciation, maintenance, and insurance impacts in the P&L, balance sheet, and cash flow statement with OneStream.
Intelligently align customers, products, pricing, and sales targets with your financial plans in a unified data model and user interface with OneStream.
Analyze revenue and costs across multiple products, customers, or sales channels with OneStream XF and gain insight into underlying profitability drivers.
Meaningful Machine Learning (ML)
Unleash the power and sophistication of Data Science in Finance and Operations through OneStream XF. Experience CPM of the latest generation.
eXtended Planning & Analysis (xP&A)
Gartner defines Advanced Planning and Analysis (xP&A) as an evolution of Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) that aligns operational planning with an organization’s financial performance.
Corporate Performance Management redefined