Oracle Narrative Reporting (EPRCS)
Meet internal and external reporting requirements and streamline your reporting process with Oracle Narrative Reporting (EPRCS) in Oracle EPM Cloud.
This solution provides a secure, collaborative, and process-driven approach to defining, authoring, reviewing, and publishing financial and management reporting packages.
Oracle Narrative Reporting (EPRCS) is a purpose-built business process available in Oracle EPM Cloud for management, narrative and regulatory reporting.
The cloud solution provides a secure, collaborative, and process-driven approach to defining, creating, reviewing, and publishing financial and management reporting packages for internal and external stakeholders, as well as a cross-cloud service reporting tool for creating integrated EPM Cloud reports.
Oracle Narrative Reporting (EPRCS) can be licensed separately or as part of EPM Cloud, as desired. We at BLUBEIRD Consulting will be happy to advise you in deciding which license combination is the right one for your company and your use case.
Main features of regulatory reporting
- Regulatory publication in (i)XBRL PDF and SEC EDGAR HTML formats.
- Collaborative document creation including versioning, check-in, check-out and commenting
- Variables to manage general text, dates, numbers and direction words
- “Cross-footing” for data accuracy
- SEC, IFRS, XBRL, iXBRL, ESMA, EBA, EIOPA, CIPC and SBR-NL Validation Support
- Functions for overwriting and suppressing XBRL tags
- XBRL taxonomy management and extension development
- Detailed XBRL audit reports
- Patented auto-tagging feature for Excel templates provided by regulators
Key Features and Business Benefits
- No hardware or IT investments
- Easy to use
- Easy to maintain
- Scale integration with a wide range of ERP systems
- Allocation functions to summarize low level balances to the appropriate level for reconciliation level
- Configurable rules for automatic tuning based on user-defined filters
- Easy-to-use functions for maintaining reconciliation assignments, including bulk update and import functions
- Configurable frequencies and unlimited approval levels
- Flexible formats that can be adapted to any account type
- Powerful filtering and reporting capabilities
Combining data their backgrounds in a streamlined process with Oracle Narrative Reporting (EPRCS)
Oracle Narrative Reporting (EPRCS) streamlines the narrative reporting process by providing a flexible, intuitive method for creating a secure and auditable reporting package. Whether you use your existing documents, a previous report package, or have the system automatically create doclets for users, you can quickly create a report package in minutes with minimal information.
The system will guide you through the setup process to activate the phases you need for your reporting package. You set the due dates, add doclets, assign users their roles (owner, author, approver, reviewer, and viewer), and you’re ready to go.
The Report Center is the only interface for the report package owner to define, manage, monitor and interact with the content. You can also preview and perform reviews of content directly in the Report Center interface. Assigned users also work with the Report Center and see only the content that applies to their assigned role. Finally, you can securely distribute report content to stakeholders at any point in the report development process.
Overview: Tour of Narrative Reporting (EPRCS) in EPM Cloud
Other Oracle EPM Cloud components:
- Financial Consolidation and Close (formerly FCCS)
- Planning (formerly EPBCS)
- Account Reconciliation (formerly ARCS)
- Profitability and Cost Management (formerly PCMCS)
- Tax Reporting (formerly TRCS)
- Enterprise Data Management (formerly EDMCS)
- Narrative Reporting (formerly EPRCS)
- The BLUEBIRD EPMViewer for Cloud applications