OneStream eXtended Planning & Analysis (xP&A)
XP&A stands for advanced planning and analysis and was defined by Gartner as an evolution of eXtended financial planning and analysis (FP&A). With XP&A, operational planning is aligned with a company’s financial performance, which also simplifies planning processes.
Whether your company calls it xP&A, Integrated Business Planning, or Connected Planning, CFOs need to do it Think differently to realize the potential of unified planning across the enterprise.
Unify fragmented planning processes and solutions
OneStream provides a single, extensible data model and platform that addresses a wide range of requirements.
Bildnachweis: Gartner, Inc., Juli 2021.
Main features | OneStream XF
1. strategic planning and modeling
Drive your long-term strategy and analyze alternative value creation scenarios. Quickly develop plans for baseline scenarios for organic growth strategies and potential M&A initiatives.
- Test assumptions and flexible value drivers to assess impact on financial results.
- Analyze alternative what-if scenarios and financing options in terms of liquidity, profitability, debt obligations, capital structure, and more.
- Quickly analyze the sensitivity of your cost, revenue, or capital structure to external drivers such as commodity prices and assess foreign exchange and interest rate risk.
2. agile planning and scenarios without compromise
Intelligent support for top-down, bottom-up, driver-based planning, rolling forecasts, and scenario analysis.
- Simplify the entry of planning revisions with dynamic web forms or conveniently via Excel to instantly create or update plans or forecasts.
- Guided workflows, advanced distributions, and allocations speed data collection and entry.
- Extensible Dimensionality® enables support for enterprise, business unit, and granular operational plans in a single solution.
3. Full currency translation and cash flow statement
Improve insights of the real impact of currency fluctuations on the financial statements through full currency translation and get complete cash flow reporting.
- Identify and report on new sources of cash flow and profitability by company, department, customer, product, region, or channel.
- Automatic currency conversion by account and transaction type.
- Automated transfer of historical rates for consolidation of investments.
4. Predictive analyses
Download Predictive Analytics 123 from the OneStream Marketplace, configure predictive models and use them in all planning processes
- Manage, create, and maintain forecast models without requiring technical or data science knowledge.
- Automatically generate powerful predictions using more than 10 built-in model types, including Holt-Winters, Exponential Smoothing, and ARIMA.
- Create and integrate forecasting models across the OneStream platform, including workflows, planning processes, reports, and dashboards.
OneStream XF - Lösungen entdecken
Bitte füllen Sie das unten stehende Anmeldeformular aus und wir werden uns in Kürze mit Ihnen in Verbindung setzen!
Other solutions in the field:
Financial Statements & Consolidation
Make financial close and consolidation complexities manageable with OneStream and deliver fast and valid insights to internal and external stakeholders.
Reporting and Analyse
Unify your financial and operational data for greater performance and value with OneStream. Provide the right information in the right format at the right time to different audiences.
Financial Data Quality
With OneStream CPM, integrate and validate data from multiple sources and make confident decisions based on accurate financial and operational results.
Master complexity and ensure the integrity of your financial results with OneStream by reconciling account reconciliations to financial statement reporting.
Merge transaction data from multiple sources with OneStream and quickly reconcile differences to speed account reconciliation and financial close.
Ensure compliance with IFRS, US GAAP and other local regulatory requirements while reducing your company’s compliance costs with OneStream.
Say goodbye to spreadsheets and stand-alone solutions and automate your tax provisions and tax calculations with OneStream.
Overcome the complexity of sustainability (ESG) reporting with OneStream by unifying it with financial reporting. Provide quick insights to internal and external stakeholders. Replace Excel® spreadsheets and ESG reporting standalone solution with a modern, unified platform.
Financial Planning & Analysis
Planning, budgeting and forecasts
Align intelligently with OneStream. Advanced planning and analysis (xP&A) across sales, marketing, supply chain and FP&A with flexibility and control. Work together with data-driven insights and signals to drive continuous planning and performance management across the enterprise on a unified, intelligent platform.
Break the month-end reporting cycle with OneStream by turning daily and weekly operational signals from multiple data sources into actionable insights to drive performance.
With OneStream XF, model and develop workforce plans using drivers and dynamic calculations to forecast the cost of new hires and changes in compensation, benefits, taxes, travel, and other related expenses.
Optimize capital asset planning and related depreciation, maintenance, and insurance impacts in the P&L, balance sheet, and cash flow statement with OneStream.
Intelligently align customers, products, pricing, and sales targets with your financial plans in a unified data model and user interface with OneStream.
Analyze revenue and costs across multiple products, customers, or sales channels with OneStream XF and gain insight into underlying profitability drivers.
Meaningful Machine Learning (ML)
Unleash the power and sophistication of Data Science in Finance and Operations through OneStream XF. Experience CPM of the latest generation.
eXtended Planning & Analysis (xP&A)
Gartner defines Advanced Planning and Analysis (xP&A) as an evolution of Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) that aligns operational planning with an organization’s financial performance.
Corporate Performance Management redefined